What Will You Do, To Make You GREAT?
If, you don’t strive, and refuse, to, proactively, do, all you can, to make yourself, the best, you can be, no one else, will! Commit, to regularly, take the time, and make the effort, to give yourself a check – up, from the neck – up, in a truly, objective, introspective way, so you can realistically, know, and understand, your strengths, and weaknesses, and proceed, forward, to effectively take advantage of, and use, every strength, while addressing areas of personal weakness! Ask yourself, what are you, ready, willing, and able to do, and will do, to make yourself, truly, GREAT? With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Goals; growth (personal): How will you create your personal goals, and, why do you believe these, are the ones, which mean, most, to you? Create a series of goals, instead of one, and consider, them, not only, in the near – term, but also, in the intermediate, and longer – run! What do they represent to you, and how might, they change your life, for the better, in a relevant, and sustainable manner? How will you measure, your personal growth, and, why do you believe, improving, in these areas, are personal priorities, and truly, meaningful, for your health, happiness, satisfaction, and well – being?
2. Realistic; responsible: It doesn’t help you, to look, at your life, wearing – blinders, and/ or, rose – colored – glasses! You will only become better, when/ if, you proceed, in a realistic way, and focus, on how to become better! Emphasize, the most responsible course – of – action, for you, to take, to make a meaningful, difference, in your own life!
3. Efforts; excellence; empathy: Doesn’t it make sense, to proceed forward, effectively using your efforts, so you might, be able, to consistently, demand your utmost degree of personal excellence, rather than accepting, good – enough? Be willing to listen to others, so you might better, understand, your needs, and priorities, and understand, how, proceeding with genuine empathy, makes you, a far – better, person!
4. Attitude; aptitude; attention; action: Proceed, with a positive, can – do, attitude, so you consider, how you can succeed, rather than focusing on all the reasons, you might fail! Every day, commit to enhancing your aptitude, and skill – set, so you can take advantage of these, and become a better person! Instead of avoiding, and/ or, procrastinating, consistently, be ready, willing, and able, to pay, keen attention, and choose, proactively, taking the best action!
5. Truthful; time – tested; timely; trends: It may feel, more comforting, in the short – term, to lie, to yourself, but, only, when you are truthful, will you be greater! Balancing time – tested knowledge and expertise, with proceeding, with well – considered, timely action (instead of procrastination), and discovering, if any recent/ current trends, might be beneficial, will you help yourself, along the path, of quality, personal growth, and development!
What will you do, to ensure, you have the opportunity, to be, as GREAT, as you might become? Will you commit to the necessary actions?